Sunday, July 4, 2010

Back on the highway tomorrow


So yeah, day three. As I mentioned before, nothing much exciting happens on day three.

Whoop.

Hubs was working today so I had lunch with my dad, then did some reading.

Wild.

Told ya.

Headache seems to have gone now, thankfully. That Advil did the trick.

Only really semi interesting thing to report is that I had some mega painful stabby pains in what I'm assuming is my right ovary last night while lying in bed. I figure it might have been the cyst acting up (I have one on each ovary) but guess we'll figure that out tomorrow!

Must run now. Time to go to be since I have to be up around 5:30 to get to the clinic on time. Stoopid rush hour traffic.

Should have something approaching interesting tomorrow. Then again it's still so early who really knows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Infertile Soil has had this many readers since it's conception

Sowing Seeds in Infertile Soil Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino